2019 is probably the hardest year in the lubricants industry in ten years. Not only the market for small and medium-sized enterprises is difficult, but also for some listed companies and even international brands , sales have fallen sharply. After all, market demand has dropped by hundreds of thousands of tons. Then, the most typical performance is:
1. Difficulty in attracting investment. Many companies have adopted various methods to attract investment, which is expensive, but they cannot exchange several dealers.
2. It is difficult to increase the volume, and the dealer who signed it down for a few months has not been able to place additional orders. In fact, the dealer is also worried about sales;
3. It is difficult to make money. In the past, even if the policy was supported or even discounted, companies could still make a certain profit, but in 2019, the price was suppressed by the brand, and there was no room for discounts.
Why did the situation change suddenly in just one year?
Not surprisingly, there are also market pressures for large companies and brands. Especially in the past few years, many brands have built new factories or expanded their scales. According to statistics, the giants such as "Sheduomei and Chengkunyi" have annual production capacity of over 8 million tons. It can fully meet the market demand, and the national brand has a production capacity of up to 20 million tons, and the production capacity is completely surplus. In any industry, when the production capacity is accumulated to a certain stage, a price war will definitely erupt. In 2018, it will rise slightly. In 2019, a large-scale explosion will begin. Although the market in 2019 is difficult, "but it may be the best year in the next 10 years."
So what are the reasons behind the three major problems? It ’s difficult to attract investment, not because your method is wrong, but because your product is not sold by the distributor; it is difficult to increase the quantity, because the terminal does not recognize your product, or your product is not competitive; Many, many products can not sell 100,000 yuan a year, more products are lower than mainstream products, a price advantage of a piece of cake.
However, such a product competition strategy is doomed to the company's inability to make profits and increase sales. How to do?
，报名热线&微信：18901594840、17602505511张老师，欢迎有志于实现年销亿元的润滑油企业，或者缺乏爆款产品的企业，及包装桶厂、纸箱厂老总参加。 On December 6, Mr. Zhang Jinrong, the founder of the "Three Years 100 Million" marketing model and author of the "Lubricant Brand" series, will start from "Trend, Barrel, Label, Carton, Naming, Selling Point, Price, Color, Policy, Publicity , Cases ... "and other 13 angles, explain practical methods, let you master the strategic method of" use explosives, double sales "in 2 days, participation fee: 5800 per person, including accommodation No. 6 (Nanjing Shuguang Hotel) ) And dinner, lunch on the 7th, more than 200 pages of conference lectures , registration hotline & WeChat: 18901594840, 17602505511 teachers, welcome to companies that are interested in achieving annual sales of 100 million yuan in lubricants, or companies that lack explosive products, and packaging barrels Factory and carton factory managers participated.
，更实惠。 Attendees, you only need to add 600 yuan (total 6400) to get a series of "Lubricant Brands" worth 850 yuan (8 books); or to add 800 yuan (total 6600), you can get multimedia interaction worth 9800 yuan Textbook "Lubrication School", this textbook can be used as training for employees, dealers, or gifted to dealers; conference + book + school, only 6800 , more affordable.
0, Raiders around the hotel attractions
1, 2 days to master, how to create explosive products with annual sales of 50 million +
2, the product is 1, marketing is 0, creating 7 aspects of explosives
3. Did the lubricant carton package make you fine?
4. Why doesn't the lubricating oil barrel factory have big customers?
5. Does your product sell well?
6. Are there any explosive products in the lubricant industry?
7. Is explosive lubricant cheap?
8. Why doesn't the lubricant poster sell?
9.Don't be as embarrassed as Shell lost Luluda
10. Case: Insufficient and improvement of Buster lubricant packaging
11. Do lubricant companies need external brains?
12. Comments: Design of Turpan Lubricant Products
13. Comment: Zhongkun Lubricant Product Line
14. Comments: Vodka lubricant packaging design
15. Comment: Ogina Lubricant Packaging Bomb Strikes
16. Where does the “tall and big” lubricant package come from?
17. Comment: minimalist design of Dow lubricant
18. Comment: Bangshi Lubricant Product Design
19. Comment: Pure brand lubricant product line
20. Review: Wobex Lubricant Packaging
21, Comment: Odron lubricant packaging design
22. Reflection: Where is the competitiveness of Axton Lubricants?
23.How to make original imported packaging from Innisk lubricants
24. Discuss: How to sell Zhuojiejie lubricants
25. Where is the bottleneck of Longrun lubricant development?
26.Gallant lubricants need to go from sales to brand
27, Jinpu Lubricants terminated listing?
28. How does Gao Lubao Lubricant “high-end”
29. Han Land: Having resources and strength does not mean being competitive
30. There is no short board of Jiatong lubricants. Where is the short board?
31. To whom does Wanwei Lube sell its products?
32. Small improvements and big progress in Qiping lubricants
33. Where is the packaging oil business of the "Big Five" difficult?
34. Talking about how to improve the "dynamic force" of products from Morton Lubricants
35, how to increase sales of lubricants
36. How does Zhicheng lubricants cross the bottleneck
37. Where did Nanon Lube go?
38. Do you dare to say that "product homogeneity" has been achieved?
39. How does Shengbao Lube break through the next threshold
40. There are too many lightweight lubricants. What should I do?
41. Lubricant boss, you're fake "working hard"
42. Lubricant "dimensional reduction blow" strategy
43. Is fuel saving a selling point?
44. How to break the difficulty of attracting investment, increasing the volume and making money?